Permanent Makeup & Cryo In Maine
Transform and Enhance
Ansering Your Microblading Questions
Our eyebrows work to frame the eyes and face, and proper eyebrow grooming has worked its way into being an essential part of any beauty routine. Not to mention, they’re also crucial in communication and expression. But, what happens when our brows don’t give much to work with?
Luckily, there are options when it comes to brow-filling treatments and techniques. One such treatment is microblading. Many celebrities have had their arches touched up using this fantastic procedure, so naturally, we’ll spill all there is to know on this celebrity-favorite treatment.
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow treatment involving a tool composed of superfine needles to deposit custom pigment by scratching the skin’s surface. Unlike tattooing, microblading is done by hand, allowing the technician to wield more control and create semi-permanent, natural-looking results.
Microblading is an entirely safe and convenient procedure, given all care is taken before and after the procedure.
Benefits of Microblading
Given microblading has become the hottest new trend in semi-permanent makeup for the brows, it comes with its benefits. Anyone who benefits from a brow pencil could be a candidate for microblading. Here are just a few benefits of investing in the treatment:
- Reduce the amount of time to get ready in the morning: as every woman knows, you have to wake up every morning and “put on your face.” This ritual process can be tiresome and time-consuming. Since microblading is semi-permanent, you won’t need to waste any more time filling in your brows to have them looking presentable.
- Those with hair loss a natural-looking brows: Microblading was initially founded in Asia for cancer patients who had gone through chemotherapy and lost a significant amount of hair. Microblading can benefit anyone who is experiencing hair loss in the brows due to a disease or sickness.
- Does not smudge or smear off: Microblading implants pigments into the first three layers of the skin. Without adding any makeup, clients can enjoy any physical activity without worrying about losing the look of their brows.
- Painless: When you come in for a session, the first thing the microblading artist will do is apply a potent numbing cream. This cream makes the procedure virtually pain-free.
- Long-lasting results: Microblading lasts one to three years based on environmental factors like sun exposure. It’s not permanent, but semi-permanent. It allows you to change the shape of your brows with new trends.
Get The Perfect Brows
At Permanent Makeup & Cryo In Maine, we offer high-quality microblading in Maine. We know how important it is to have the perfect brows; you can trust our experienced technicians to give you the results you’re looking for.