Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics In Maine
Transform and Enhance
Henna & Lamination Services
What is Henna? Henna is a 100% plant-derived, vegan dye that has been used for centuries on hair and skin. It is gentle on the skin and doesn’t contain lead or ammonia. It also doesn’t require hydrogen peroxide, so it can be safely used on anyone who is allergic to hydrogen peroxide. By tinting your brows with Henna, you can ditch your brow pencil & shadows and still flaunt fabulous looking brows that last up to 6 weeks.
Henna is 100% pure and natural and is probably the safest dye you are ever going to find. It has been used for centuries to dye skin and hair.
Did you spot gray hair in your brows while doing your makeup? Don’t worry; Henna can easily cover your graying brows without causing any skin-related side effects.
If you are not blessed with a thick pair of eyebrows, you can consider henna brows. Applying henna to your brows will help make your brows look denser & heavier.
Henna Brows Cannot Be Performed If:
- Your patch test shows soreness, redness, raised bumps on your skin
- You have any sign of infection, eczema, cuts or scabbing in the eyebrow area.
- You have had an allergic reaction to any form of henna in the past.
- Avoid using strong brow make-up removers for at least 24 hours as they may strip the color.
- Avoid rubbing the area treated.
- Avoid heat treatments or facials that involve steaming for at least 24 hours.
- Do not sunbathe for 24 hours, as this may cause the tint to fade or lighten.
- Avoid swimming pools for at least 24 hours.
- Exposure to sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation for long periods can cause the henna stain to fade quicker
How Much Does Henna Cost?
You can get Henna professionally done here for $120. It will last about 6 weeks and can be used to show you “how permanent makeup can look” before you take the plunge on Permanent Makeup.