Permanent Makeup & Cryo In Maine
Transform and Enhance
The Effects of Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening
Fibroblast plasma is a revolutionary cosmetic treatment which offers an alternative to invasive surgical procedures. It delivers results which rival surgical procedures, but with minimal downtime and having to go under the knife.
If you’re looking for an effective anti-aging treatment without having to deal with all the complications of an invasive surgery, then the Fibroblast plasma may be the best option for you. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the popular rejuvenating soft surgery.
How Fibroblast Plasma Tightening Works
Fibroblast plasma tightening treatment is referred to as “soft surgery” as it can deliver results similar to surgery, with no scalpel, stitches, and minimal downtime. It’s an innovative development in aesthetic treatment using plasma.
Treatment is delivered using an electronic hand-piece that uses a small metal probe to ionize atmospheric gas, producing a tiny plasma flash between the device tip and the patient’s skin. This causes the skin in its vicinity to tighten and lift, giving results that are noticeable immediately after only one treatment.
Areas That Can Be Treated
Fibroblast plasma can effectively treat the following areas:
- Eyelid tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin
- LIfting of the midface
- Neck Lift in Maine
- Jowls and neck tightening
- Reduction of any loose skin on knees, hands, elbows
- Loose skin on the belly
- Tightening any loose skin following a pregnancy
- The removal of upper lip wrinkles, smile lines, crow’s feet, and more.
- Eliminating saggy skin
- Diminishing stretch marks
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars
- Hyperpigmentation/sun damage treatment
Are There Any Side Effects?
Fibroblast plasma is an entirely safe and non-invasive procedure when done by a fully certified technician. However, as with any procedure, patients may experience minor side effects in the first five to ten days after treatment, such as:
- Tiny brown marks in the treatment area resulting from scabbing will flake away over a week or so, exposing a pink layer of healthy new skin.
- Some patients may experience three to five days of swelling, especially with eyelid treatment. However, there is no damage to any surrounding areas or deeper skin layers.
What Are The Benefits?
Plasma fibroblast has increased in popularity due to its many advantages over surgery. The benefits of the procedure are many, and is why it is becoming a chosen alternative to surgery.
- It is a virtually pain-free treatment with no cutting of the skin or stitches required. A topical numbing cream is applied, which is sufficient to allow comfort throughout the procedure.
- There are minimal side effects and downtime. There are no surgery-like complications, which means clients can return to work even sooner.
- The procedure is significantly lower in cost. The cost of plasma rejuvenation is much lower compared to surgical procedures.
- Results are instantly visible and incredibly natural.
Transform and Enhance With Permanent Makeup & Cryo In Maine
If you’re looking for the ultimate anti-aging treatment, then the Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening is the solution. At Permanent Makeup and Cryo in Maine, you can trust our experienced technicians to provide you with individualized and superior cosmetic solutions and alternatives to plastic surgery.
We have a passion for helping people and a commitment to our clients throughout any procedure.