Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics In Maine
Transform and Enhance
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics in Maine is an Aesthetic service business located in Maine (United States). We are providing you the opportunity to become an affiliate marketer & earn residual income for LIFE at no cost to you!
Hereinafter the term “PMU” will refer to this business.
Your application to become a PMU affiliate is subject to a manual review process in order to assess whether we’d make a good fit. The review process can take up to 5 business days and you will be notified via email with our decision.
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive occasional emails from PMU regarding changes in the affiliate program Terms and Conditions, news and updates or other information relevant to you as a PMU affiliate.
You must provide us with accurate information regarding who you are and how you will market PMU.
Reasons for rejected applications include but are not limited to any websites and/or businesses that:
- promote or display violence, discrimination, sexually explicit materials, copyright and trademark infringement, spamming, scamming, or any other illegal activities;
- include in their domain name “PMU”, its variations or misspellings;
- replicate or resemble our website design (explicitly or implied) in a manner which leads customers to believe you are PMU or any other affiliated business;
- resell any of our products;
- are not aligned with our business standards or that are inappropriate for the product we sell.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and that we reserve the right to decline your application at our sole discretion, without providing a rejection reason.
2. Commissions and payouts
Standard commission rate is 10% UP TO $100 FOR THE LIFE of each new PMU client that purchases any of our services after clicking your link. Payment options currently include PayPal and Gift card, but is negotiable with PMU.
The commission is applied for every service the affiliate client pays for at one of PMU’s locations for life. This includes direct upgrades into any service package.
Standard affiliate duration is 30 days. Your referrals will have 30 days to make an appointment to generate your commission. If your referral clicks another affiliate link within 30 days before making an appointment, they would stay as your referral.
Example: If your referral clicks on your affiliate link they have 30 days to set up an appointment (the appointment does not have to be in 30 days, just booked within 30 days). Any other affiliate links they click within that 30 days doesn’t count.
We have a 72-hour cancellation policy and only pay commissions that are within the cancellation policy and are not subject to any refunds.
Example: if a client pays a deposit for their service but cancels outside of 72-hours for a full refund, the commission will not be paid.
There is no minimum payment for payouts. Payments will be made in USD via your payment option monthly, on the last day of the month.
You have the full obligation to comply with any laws and taxes you might be subject to as a result of rendering affiliate services to us.
We reserve the right to lower or increase our standard commission rates at any moment and for any reason. You shall be notified via email 30 days in advance before such changes go into force.
All commissions are subject to approval in order to be subsequently paid. Each commission’s status will be available in your affiliate program dashboard as “Pending”, “Unpaid”, “Rejected” or “Paid”.
You are not allowed to use your own affiliate link to purchase PMU services.
3. Promotion permissions & restrictions
The following promotional methods are permitted:
- Giving your affiliate link directly to your friends or potential customers that might be interested in PMU services;
- Writing a review on your blog or website about PMU and linking to our website with your affiliate link (or other provided creative asset);
- Writing an article on your blog or website on a subject from the affiliate marketing niche and linking to our product with your affiliate link (or other provided creative asset);
- Using your social media accounts to share your affiliate link with your audience (side note: make sure this is a practice permitted by the respective social network and that you comply with their Terms and Conditions as well);
- Promoting your affiliate link in emails, so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or website and they have the option to remove themselves from future mailings;
- Podcast mentions of your affiliate link and/or discount code.
There are certain promotional methods we do not tolerate and will have your account terminated, shall you engage in such activities:
- Spamming (in any form and/ or on any platform/ channel, includes but is not limited to: unsolicited promotional email, mass commenting on websites, posting your affiliate link on groups and forums where it’s not permitted, sending unsolicited direct messages etc);
- Misrepresenting our brand and product in any way (includes but is not limited to: misleading customers or using false information about our product, using fake testimonials, pretending you are an employee of PMU or that you are PMU, concealing or misrepresenting your identity or your affiliation to our business etc);
- Using paid advertising for your affiliate link;
- Placing your affiliate link and/or discount code on any coupon websites.
Again, this is not an exhaustive list and we reserve the right to terminate your account whenever we consider your promotional activities are not aligned with our business values.
If you are unsure whether a particular promotional method is accepted, please contact us in advance for confirmation.
4. Account termination
Both parties may end this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice in the form of email.
Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any moment and without any previous notice, shall we consider that you breached any Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Any pending or unpaid commissions that are subject to your violation of our Terms and Conditions will be paid as normal as a final payment.
By registering and being approved as an affiliate to the PMU Affiliate Program you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions herein.
You agree that you are an independent contractor and that the affiliate relationship does not represent an employment relationship between you and PMU. You have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
You acknowledge that this is an agreement between PMU and the affiliate, and as a result neither party may take legal action against each other or their respective affiliates.
Last but not least, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change and you will be notified in advance about such changes.
You have the right to opt-out of our affiliate program at any time, by notifying us via email.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions herein, please contact us.